Thursday, January 22, 2015

Commissioners Court Needed In Henry County


I have lived in several cities and states over the years, but this county and it’s cities are something like I or my friends have never witnessed before.  This county has an excellent D.U.I. Court and I watched the presentation of January 20th by Judge Ernest Blount about how it is operated and the video was very impressive.  They are to be commended fully with taking and working with a disease called alcoholism.

The issue that came to mind while watching this video is this; can a court take the sitting commissioners and work with them.  The only person on that board with any previous and long term government experience is the Chairman Mr. Smith.  The rest are like a B-Movie script that went wrong.  They are about as unprofessional as they can possibly be and they hire people to be yes men to them.  That has all the ear-marks of children on the playground who have to have a bully take care of them.  These people need to be molded back into shape before they can properly lead a large county.  And what really looks bad is for them to have a cheerleader for the playground bully.  In the Christmas Story, they called him a toadie.

When they do devise a program to rehabilitate them hopefully they will have plenty of little wagons and buckets with shovels to play in the sand of the 9th fairway sand trap. This would save money.  They could also eat some of the food the schools give our children to eat.  That would help to shed a few pounds and maybe grow some hair on the new know it all who said he worked on a county plan that involves millions before he was sworn into office.  And his newly found friend who gives Clairol a lot of trade admitted it.  My brother called me afterwards and asked me what is wrong with these people.  And I told him that from the way it looks this has been the normal for sometime here in this county that could be something.  My brother asked me if there was in breeding in this area and I said possibly and he said that explains a lot.

Joseph Phillips
Oakwood Community

The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following a link on this site.  Any article sent by citizens are their own property.

No comments:

Post a Comment