Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dreams And Nightmares


It has been 13 years since America was attacked and thousands of her people were murdered and countless affected by the actions of cowards. For me it seems just yesterday that my world turned upside down for ever because it still hurts so much. Sweetheart I dream of the life we would have had together and it cuts my heart like a knife. I think of all the fun and work we had planned on doing in our life with each other and it makes me feel so empty inside when I turn and find you are not there by my side. I feel that sometimes my life has been sucked away from me in the lonely nights and days without you.

I still have nightmares about that day I re-live the moments hour by hour in my mind. They invade my sleep like a devil in the night. I try to keep myself busy to keep from crying. I was part of the team that tried to keep them from building on top of Ground Zero because we feel and know it is a cemetery. But we failed because of greed of money. I have become a watchdog here in Henry County and try to keep the cemeteries here protected but it is a hard fight. I will never give up the fight never. I wanted to let you know that I have never stopped thinking about you and darling I still love you with all my heart and always will.

Alfred.


No comments:

Post a Comment