Friday, June 29, 2018

Sounds OF Summer Not Liked By All



Hello, I am sending this to your news blog because you don't mind posting the truth.  My name is Aiesha Lemark-Brand and I am an African-American woman who attended the Sounds of Summer Concert in Stockbridge on June 16, 2018.  What was billed to be a huge event for the city was not impressive at all.  I felt really out of place there, because the diversity is non-existent which shows the poor quality of the event.  I know you all have heard white people call lower class whites, "white trash," well I saw plenty of "black trash" at this event.  Until you start having real groups, with real name recognition you will not have quality people come to these events.  This reminded me of the hood.

2 comments:

  1. Was this the event that I saw pics from...everybody was wearing white?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is the event the writer was talking about.

      Delete