Tuesday, September 29, 2015

We Are Not Atlanta


I am Talitha Smith of Stockbridge and am new to the area.  It seems it is political season in this city.  It is a shame I can’t vote in the election because I haven’t lived here long enough.  There is one thing I have learned though in these past few months and that is a man who has a blog site and is running for city council.  I moved to the area to get out of the City of Atlanta to a smaller area.  This person touts wanting this area to become Atlanta.  If he loves the place so much let him move there.  My boyfriend and I wanted a quieter place to raise our 3 year old.  If I could vote I could not vote for someone who puts another town above his own.  That is what gets cities and communities in trouble.  I surely hope he does not succeed.

The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following a link on this site.  Any article sent by citizens are their own property.

No comments:

Post a Comment