Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Councilman Alexander Supports Confederate History Month


Councilman Alexander Supports Confederate History Month.

You may ask yourself how is this possible because Councilman Alexander has made it clear he does not support American Veterans. The last time I was able to talk to the Stockbridge City Council I told them of the U.S. Government making Confederate Veterans American Veterans. And yet Mr. Alexander was unable to learn what I was talking about. Or he refuses to learn the truth of the great Confederate Army. Last year Mr. Alexander was instrumental in denying me my constitutional right to address the Stockbridge City Council, which is part of Amendment 1 of the Bill of Rights which he so often uses in his defense,  to ask for a proclamation to honor our Confederate Veterans. All they had to do was either vote yea or nay, but to deny a person the right to speak because you are prejudiced is wrong.  He has admitted it when he was boasting about getting cleared of all ethics charges brought against him by several people including myself.

I have sources that have informed me of just how hard it is to work with Mr. Alexander. That he always thinks he knows what is best for the people of Stockbridge and it is usually what is best for making him look good or for his cronies. He also touts diversity to everyone, but only if it is his kind of diversity most of the time liberal progressives like himself don’t believe in diversity. I have been told and we all have seen this that he cannot stay away from the front of a camera that is being self-centered at its best. We have seen him on the news where he calls them just so he can be on TV and cuddle with a reporter and that is another question why is he putting his arms around a news reporter? Just what can cause someone to act like this. The city council may need to send him to a doctor like they did the former mayor. Someone that has an agenda for himself or someone that he is working for such as a friend from Atlanta. The last time I was around Mr. Alexander he would not look at me. But he did turn one time and I was right there. I noticed something disturbing I had been trained in a previous job I had in the 90s. His eyes were glassy and skin was waxy,  I do not know what is wrong with him, but these are some of the signs of a serious problem.

Stockbridge has gotten into worse shape while Mr. Alexander has been on the city Council. Because whatever is wrong with him it will bring Stockbridge down the same destructive path I fear he is on. The entity I worked for in the 90s have taken notice of the shenanigans going on in Stockbridge and I know if they have to come in it will not be good. I ask the citizens to help get him recalled or at least vote him out of office. Maybe even have the city council have him removed because he is doing everything in his power to have some of them removed in the next election.

So just how does he support Confederate History Month. By not letting me speak he lit a fire under me. I will be posting more here and on facebook about our Confederate Veterans for the entire month of April. You see he does not know me I am a very hard headed person that doesn’t give a damn about how people think of me. I have been called every name in the book throughout my life and I just don’t care anymore, so there!!!!

Alfred Britt.      

No comments:

Post a Comment