Saturday, September 3, 2016

This Is My Blog


This is my blog

Over the years that I have been blogging I have made people mad at me for voicing my opinion on all kinds of things. I have been called all kinds of names from a fat slob to a racist. Yes it makes me mad when they call me names, but I then think they don’t know me that well so they are the ignorant ones. From my writings about cemeteries, the 9/11 attacks that is very personal to me to politics I have been attacked and called names.

The political writings I do have garnered the most vile names. It seems that our most sacred right the right to vote for who we wish to represent us brings out the animal in people. Just recently I was told by a friend that he had gotten a call he could not trace, telling him to tell me to stop supporting and helping a friend who is running for office in Henry County or I would have a cherry pie at my door step. A cherry pie is street slang for a fire bomb.

Now why would someone go to such extremes to keep me from helping a friend running for a County Office? The other candidates are spending thousands of dollars while my friend has spent very little. It must come down to two things and that is money they can make for self and friends and their agenda.

If you don’t agree or like what I put on my blog. Make a comment and let's have a discussion about it. Don’t ruin your life by committing a Federal crime, that is stupid.  

18 U.S. Code § 594 - Intimidation of voters

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 720; Pub. L. 91–405, title II, § 204(d)(5), Sept. 22, 1970, 84 Stat. 853; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

I am an American with God given rights to vote and support who I choose. I served my Nation Six years in Federal Law Enforcement before becoming disabled on the job. Hoping to make a difference in my Community I try to help my friend and now I get threatened because of it. Yes I am damn mad right now and people have been notified of the problem and security is in place. Intimidating voters and the political process is a Federal offense.

I have know Don Henderson for about 8 years. He is a God fearing man that has raised a very fine family. He has sons that are serving our Nation in the military. His wife Penny is a real estate agent and has done a very good job and bringing up her family with Don’s support. Don is a true Conservative in mind, spirit and action. He is a very caring man and will do a great job as Chairman of the Henry County Board of Commissioners. He will look out for your best interest and your tax money. He is a man of his word and I trust Don Henderson to do the right thing for Henry County.
That is why I will write in Don Henderson for Chairman of the Board.
He will make Henry County great again.

Alfred Britt
Blog owner.            

1 comment: