Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Some Don't Want The Poor In Henry County


Please post this Mr. Britt. I am Ryan Lester of Stockbridge and I currently live in an apartment and I am hoping to one day get my own home in Henry County.  But I read something on a local blog that disturbed me greatly.  With my finances and job as they are I can only afford a small home with a small lot.  This person is talking about property values climbing, wanting larger homes built and he is speaking in a demanding demeanor.  His arrogance about the homes saying they would become rental property for investors.  He seems to be a snobbish person who wants nothing, but the ultra elite in this county and its cities.  If there is not going to be homes that poorer families can buy and elderly couples can retire to then they should look for another county to move to where they will be appreciated.  But the gall of this persons language toward the Quality Growth Council shows the intent of this arrogant person toward the poorer and less fortunate section
 of our communities.  My wife asked who this person is and I said I don’t know.

The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following a link on this site.  Any article sent by citizens are their own property.

No comments:

Post a Comment