Saturday, November 29, 2014

Henry County and L.L. Bean


Henry County and L.L. Bean

I got a L.L. Bean Christmas Catalog in the mail. As I was looking it over it came to me that I cannot afford anything in it at all. The truth be told they are overpriced on all they have in my book. It also has come to me that this Christmas season will be a bleak one at my house. You see being on disability and having a few medical problems I live Month to Month and sometimes not to the next Month. But I do what I can and try not to complain but this year I have to let it out. I have been watching people and they as a human race are losing what it is to be human. It’s the same way with companies also, they forget they serve humans.

There is a war going on and people don’t even know it is happening right in front of them each day. It is class warfare, the people well to do against the people who have very little or nothing.
It is getting old to see the way people are treating each other. I have heard people with tons of money say they don’t need to help people that don’t have much. What would these same people say if they were the ones needing help?

What has really got me mad is the people that don’t have much are being forced to help the ones with lots of money and they will not see any benefit from it. The County Commissioners decided to lie to the people when they ran for office when they told them they would not raise taxes. The Commission had a chance to let the people know that they work for them. But they chose to not roll back property taxes where they should be and help the people. They chose to line the County wallet and the hell with the people especially the poor people of the County. We the people that this action has hurt will never see anything out of this increase tax money we are forced to pay.

There will be no Christmas decorations up this year at this house, my money went to the greedy County Commissioners agenda that don’t include me. So remember me and all the poor people you screwed when you open your presents and have fun knowing you put sad faces on so many people in this County. Hope you have a good Christmas knowing all this and by the way what are you celebrating? True Christians are celebrating the birth of Jesus who believed in helping his fellow man. So what are you and please tell us the truth this time.

Alfred Britt
Blog owner            

2 comments: